Sharp steel probes easily pierce wire insulation to check circuits. Probe pens are great for checking circuits, fuses, switches, and wiring in cars, trailers, boats, motorcycles, and other low-voltage systems. Ground the alligator clips and test the circuit with the probe. If the light comes on, there is power.
How to use the product：
1. Hold the alligator clip of the measuring to the ground wire (such as the metal or negative pole of the car)
2. to measure the head of the electric pen contact to test the conductive metal in the circuit
3. If the light bulb of the stylus will light up, it means that the point under test has constituted a circuit and is working properly. Conversely, the point under test there is a fault, to be investigated
Material: plastics, carbon steel
Color: as shown
Voltage Test range: 3V-24V
1*Power measuring pen
1. Prohibit the use of more than the voltage test range of the pen.
3. The tip of the pen is sharp, please use with care, and placed in a place where children can not reach.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.